Clear Sound Waves offers a 12 months (1 year) limited warranty valid as of the date of delivery of your hearing aids. Please note, this limited warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This limited warranty covers manufacturing and material defects in the hearing amplifier. but not accessories such as domes, tubes or USB cable. The warranty is valid only if proof of purchase is shown. The warranty does not affect any legal rights that you might have under the local warranty or the applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods.
All product warranties are in effect from the date of the purchase. A product repaired under warranty maintains the original purchase warranty effective date.
This warranty does not cover damage from improper handling or care, exposure to chemicals, immersion in water or undue stress. This warranty does not include any services performed by a hearing care professional in his/her office.
What Is Not Covered
- Loss and Damage Protection does not cover:
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Intentionally or negligently inflicted damage or loss
- Damage resulting from improper maintenance or care of your hearing aid. (See your Owner’s Manual for proper care of your hearing aid.)
- Minor damage which does not affect your use of the aid or its continued functioning within factory specifications.
- Incidental, consequential or special damages.